Nursing Home and Hospital Staff Support
Nursing Home and Hospital Staff Support - AMG have been providing highly trained and experienced staff, including qualified nurses and care workers, for a wide range of healthcare services since 1983. We are a leading supplier of community based care services across all specialist areas. Our services are tailored to suit the individual needs of our customers, utilising our extensive knowledge and experience in the healthcare sector, and we are committed to the provision of professional, capable and enthusiastic staff.
We are a major provider of flexible temporary staff to the care industry, working with both public and private sector clients to ensure that unplanned staff shortages do not get in the way of delivering the highest standards of care at all times. Our aim is to make it as easy as possible for care providers to arrange short or long term temporary staff cover, and to be confident in their ability to deliver leading class care.
- We deliver our Nursing and Care Services through a network of branches, providing local staff at short notice or on a long term basis;
- Continuity is our focus, so whenever possible you will always receive the same staff;
- Staff are available for days or nights, short or long shifts, with a 24 hour on-call service so that we can help at any time;
- You will have a named contact in a branch located close to your area who will understand your requirements;
- We offer competitive rates and discounts for block bookings;
- Your AMG contact will work with you to ensure that our staff are delivering the care services in accordance with your requirements;
- We have rigorous recruitment and induction processes so you can be sure that all our staff are fully compliant with CQC Regulations;
No recruitment fee! So if you want a member of our staff to work for you permanently we will support you in the process. The staff member can continue to work through the agency whilst you complete your compliance checks.
AMG can provide a full staffing solution when new care homes or hospital wards are opened, if necessary supplying the manpower and operate the facilities until staff can be recruited. Our people are trained and skilled in specialised client needs, such as dementia, Parkinson’s disease, challenging behaviour. All staff supplied to work on hospital wards will have the appropriate skills required for the field in which they will be working.
You can source carers and nurses from us safe in the confidence that they are fully compliant with Care Quality Commission regulations, and that they will be an asset to your team.
Caring for you at home
Deciding on the best care services for yourself or a loved one is a difficult decision; understanding the process is the first step to you being able to make an informed decision.Read about our care process
Quality assured services
We are here to try and improve people’s lives in whatever way we can; so we always think about how we can do things better, go the extra mile, and make things possible.Read about our quality assured services
Training and development is something that we take very seriously at AMG. We know that the standards we have achieved over the past 30 years are only as good as our next carer.Read about or training & development standards
If you’re considering becoming an AMG Customer you’re bound to have a few questions. We've summarised a few of the questions we’re most commonly asked.View our FAQ's